DJ Put it Back On


Monday, March 29, 2010

Flaws

~ I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive. ~ Angelina Jolie

Sorry, have not been updating much :p
well, there isnt much 2 do i guess...
found somethin worth my while on the web.
Flaws.
everyone has flaws. its true. no one is perfect.
so, imperfect is perfect.
:D
some ppl jus dont appreciate themselves for who they are.
Models being too skinny, huge influence on girls, especially.
having an average weight and still tink tat they r fat?
people should love their flaws, then they would be happier :)
to me, flaws r super cool, its unique.
your own uniqueness, whether is it scars, freckles, size, etc.
what matters is inside , rite?